Are You Looking For A Solution To Boost The Visibility Of Your Products Or Services In Europe?
You Are On Right Place!
We can help you develop your business across Europe, Expanding your business into Europe can offer many advantages. To create a strong customer base you must have an effctive marketing strategy from the start. But there are a number of challenges can be the key to your success. Our Team of professional and dedicated business consultant provide personalized solutions you can use to promote and penetrate EU market efficiently.
Why a Distributor for Europe ?
With over 700 million inhabitants who are relatively affluent Europe offers a huge potential to sell your goods or services. But Europe is not one market, it consists of 44 countries, ranging from huge territories like Germany to small islands like Malta. Where to start and how to enter the market?
Difference between West and East Europe
The biggest difference is between Western Europe and Eastern Europe. In Western Europe, e.g. Scandinavia, the UK, Germany, France, the GDP per capita is typically over 40,000 USD and if you want to introduce new products there, they should be either of good quality or dead cheap. In Eastern Europe this is different, since the GDP per capita is much lower. People like high quality, high design goods, but can not always afford it. So there is a market for simpler products.
Enter the market with an agent or distributor
Doing direct sales in such a diversity of markets, with many different languages, would require huge investments. Therefore it is better to work with intermediaries, like agents or distributors, and only set up an office in one of the countries for marketing and logistics support. Unless for high-tech niche goods, you will need an agent or distributor per country, or even per region within a country
How You Benefit
- Rapid entry into new Western European markets
- Overcome sales barriers due to wide diversity of cultures and languages in Western Europe
- Leverage expert knowledge and business focus on Western European markets
- Gain local presence and resources in your target market – no need to hire or relocate
- Work according to proven, results-oriented methodology for market penetration
- Create basis for expansion through sales channel development
Our Main Import
- Miscellaneous textiles, Suiting Fabrics
- Knit or crochet clothing and accessories
- Clothing, accessories
- Leather/animal gut articles
- Sugar, sugar confectionery
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus
- Dental and surgical instruments
- Salt, Sulphur, stone, marbles ,granite ,cement
and more other products….
Our Main Export
- Mineral fuels including oil
- Machinery including computers
- Electrical machinery, equipment
- Iron, steel
- Organic chemicals
- Animal/vegetable fats, oils, waxes
- Plastics, plastic articles
- Oil seeds
and more other products…
Becoming Our supplier
We are proud of our track record of working closely and collaboratively with our suppliers.We are interested in finding innovative products that are truly unique and genuine. we are always on the look out for new suppliers who can help us deliver our vision of high street style and quality, at supermarket prices. We work with many reliable overseas suppliers who offer us great choice, quality and innovation and we offer them help and sustainable growth for the future.